How Your Company Can Help.
- Providing Funding: corporate gifts are a vital part of our budget, making it possible for us to help children and their families.
- Volunteering in the Family Promise Program: serving meals, playing with children, staying overnight.
- Specialized Skills: using business world talents to change lives through activities like job coaching, serving on an Affiliate board, teaching budgeting skills, etc.
- Leading Drives: collecting materials for families in the program, such as hygiene items or school supplies, and hosting holiday parties.
- Done in a Day: mobilizing employees to address short-term projects like painting the Day Center or building a playground.
- Event Sponsorship: providing sponsorships and resources for Affiliate events.
- Education: having Family Promise staff, volunteers and former guests speak at corporate events, using the Just Neighbors curriculum for community awareness.
If you would like to discuss your company working with Family Promise in your community to fight family homelessness, call Claas Ehlers, President at (908) 273-1100, ext. 12 or email him by clicking the “Contact Us” button below.