- This event has passed.
Family Promise Innovation Summit
May 12 @ 1:00 pm - May 13 @ 6:00 pm
Join us virtually on May 12 – 13, 2021 from *1 PM – 6 PM ET each day!
*The Family Promise Innovation Summit: Innovation Starts with You will officially kick off at 1 PM ET on Wednesday, May 12th, but please join us early at 12 PM ET both May 12th & May 13th for our networking sessions, Coffee with Friends.
Innovation Summit Overview
- Who: Family Promise National, Affiliate Boards, Executive Directors, Staff & Volunteers, and Partners
- What: Family Promise Virtual Innovation Summit
- When: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM ET & Thursday, May 13, 2021 from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Whova! You will be able to access everything for the Innovation Summit on the web app, found here. All of the sessions will stream through Whova. You can also network with attendees and exhibitors, ask questions during sessions, and engage with the platform to be entered to win a prize.
Family Promise is offering two half days of learning, networking, innovation, and inspiration at no charge to your Affiliate. We are bringing in a group of exciting speakers and staff to cover a wide range of important topics. You can expect to choose from a range of 18 workshops and have the opportunity to network and learn from many of our most prominent national partners. All Family Promise Affiliate board, staff, and volunteers are welcome to attend.
This year’s keynote speaker is Amanda Andere, CEO of Funders Together, the consortium of foundations fighting to end homelessness, and a powerful leader in the issues of housing and equity. Our CEO will provide a keynote speech and we will conclude with a dynamic panel on women’s empowerment. Also, Senator Cory Booker will be sharing a message to the Family Promise network.
Please feel free to share this registration email with anyone who may not have received it. To learn more about the Innovation Summit, please visit the event website.
Registration will close on Monday, May 10th, so make sure you register today. If you have any questions about the Innovation Summit, please feel free to reach out to Kaela Kennington. I look forward to seeing you all there!
To join us for the Innovation Summit, you can register here. Once you complete your registration, you can expect the following:
- You’ll be prompted to either download the Mobile app or you can proceed with the web app, which can be found here.
- On either app, you will be asked to sign-up/log-in using the email that you registered with and a password you create.
- Once in the event, you can update your attendee profile, view the speakers and the agenda. As you browse through the schedule for the two days you can select the workshops you would like to attend, to add to your personal agenda.
- If you have any questions or difficulties using Whova, please refer to this Attendee Guide which has step-by-step instructions and an Event App User Guide video. Family Promise will also be sharing a video guide for using this software prior to the Innovation Summit.
Innovation Summit Agenda