Affiliate Council Members
Family Promise MetroWest
Family Promise of Yellowstone Valley
Family Promise of Davie County
Family Promise of Hall County
Family Promise of Gainesville
Family Promise of Lawrence
Family Promise of Brevard
Family Promise of the Mid-Willamette Valley
Family Promise of Grand Rapids
Grand Rapids, MI
Affiliate Council Composition and Membership Requirements
- Members have a long track record of successful and innovative service to families experiencing homelessness and are highly informed on local and national issues in the sector.
- The member is the Executive Director of an Affiliate in good standing with Family Promise.
- In selecting for membership, preference shall be given to those who have taken leadership roles with other Affiliates, including, but not limited to: providing training and mentoring, providing best practices for broader dissemination, facilitating conference workshops, regional meetings, or webinars.
- Members commit to share their perspective, to offer constructive criticism, and to seek out solutions.
- The membership term is for two years. Members may serve up to two consecutive terms before they must step down from the Council for a minimum of one year.
- No more than four Affiliates shall be represented within a given Geographical Region (Northeast, Southeast, West, Midwest).
- A minimum of one Affiliate that has been open for 5 or fewer years.
- Membership is terminated if an Executive Director leaves an Affiliate. The National Family Promise staff will appoint a new member to fill the open spot on the Advisory Council.
Individuals may be recommended for membership by any Family Promise Board member or staffer. Nominations may be submitted to: Sandy Miniutti, COO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Family Promise staff shall be responsible for vetting candidates and for membership selection.