Family Promise, the leading national nonprofit addressing family homelessness, and Google, the multi-national technology company, are providing scholarships for Grow with Google Career Certificates. This program provides access to in-demand jobs through rapid reskilling, without the need for a college degree or prior experience, in the fast-growing fields of data analytics, project management, user experience (UX) design, and IT support. Participants learn at their own pace and can be job ready in six months. Graduates are connected with top employers and can expect to earn an average starting salary of $50,000 to $67,000.
I am a single mom with two small kiddos aged six and two. I have been struggling to find work since my last employer closed their business due to the pandemic. After connecting with Family Promise of Clear Creek (TX) and sharing my passions for computers and customer service, I was given the opportunity to participate in Grow with Google’s Data Analytics certificate program. I learned so much about self-driven success by working on this course after the kids went to bed; and feel lucky to receive training for an amazing entry-level career with huge potential for growth. Before I was able to start looking for work in this field, I received two invitations from businesses asking me to interview with them.
No Experience Necessary
Learn At Your Own Pace
Stand Out To Employers
A Path To Well Paying In-Demand Jobs
What can you expect as a learner?
- Certificate program participants do not need prior technical knowledge or experience.
- The courses are online and self-paced.
- Certificate courses generally take between three and six months to complete. Users set their own pace, so the time it takes to finish varies.
- Online training can be done on a smartphone, but participants will need access to a laptop or desktop for tests and quizzes.
- You will also have access to career resources like coaching sessions, mock interviews, and a resume builder tool.
- Certificate program graduates will have opportunities to share their resumes with Grow with Google’s network of employers.
- Grow with Google certificate program participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Your Family Promise representative with help guide you through the logistics of the enrollment and learning process.
Sounds great! How do I sign up as a learner?
Please review the list of Family Promise locations that are offering this program and reach out to the one that is closest to you to learn more and enroll: