Wednesday, August 26, 2020 Affiliate News · The Latest
Affiliates Responding to Tropical Storm Marco and Hurricane Laura
As Tropical Storm Marco & Hurricane Laura impact the Gulf Coast, our Affiliates are uniquely poised to assist families already experiencing homelessness and those seeking shelter following the storms.
The following Family Promise Affiliates are working to provide shelter, prevention, and stabilization services in the Gulf Region.
- Family Promise of Acadiana (LA)
- Family Promise of St. Tammany (LA)
- Family Promise of Ouachita Parish (LA)
- Family Promise of Clear Creek (TX)
- Family Promise of Lake Houston (TX)
- Fort Bend Family Promise (TX)
- Family Promise of Pulaski County (AR)
To make a donation to our fund in support of Affiliates responding to the storms, click here. This fund will directly support Family Promise Affiliates in the Gulf region as they work to provide shelter, prevention, and stabilization services to families experiencing homelessness during and after Hurricane Laura and Tropical Storm Marco.