Clayton and Family Promise
Clayton is proud to have a lasting partnership with Family Promise, an organization that serves families with children who are currently homeless or at risk of experiencing homelessness. Together, Clayton and Family Promise created the program, A Future Begins at Home, designed to prevent families from experiencing the trauma of homelessness.
CLAYTON IN THE COMMUNITY
Links to some recent articles:
- Clayton and Family Promise Announce Continued Partnership to Prevent and End Family Homelessness Across the U.S.
- Clayton Donates New Home to Family Promise of the Midlands to Serve Families Experiencing Homelessness
- Davie County Mom Returns Home to Childhood Property with Help from Clayton and Family Promise
- Clayton #AtHome Social Media Campaign Embraces Staying Home, Giving Back and Connecting Families
- Gainesville Family Achieves Dream of Homeownership | Clayton Homes & Family Promise
- Greenville Family Achieves Dream of Homeownership with ‘Home for the Holidays’ | Clayton Homes