Family Promise and Help Us Move In (HUMI), a nonprofit “on a mission helping children to escape homelessness by engaging communities in sustainable solutions,” are eager to announce the next stage of their partnership. Six Family Promise Affiliates have been awarded $20,000 challenge grants toward homelessness prevention and stabilization.
The goal of the HUMI grant is to develop a sustainable program in each community and grow local support for programs.
In this round of funding, the following Affiliates have been selected to receive HUMI grants:
- Family Promise of Summit County, OH
- Family Promise of Cheyenne, WY
- Family Promise of the Palouse, ID
- Family Promise of Wayne County, NY
- Family Promise of Wake County, NC
- Family Promise of Tualatin Valley, OR
To learn more about Family Promise’s partnership with HUMI, click here.